Good for Business
Good for Business
Latvia’s Madara Cosmetics company in the second half of this year plans to start listing its shares on the Nasdaq Riga stock exchange, the company’s representatives said in a press conference today.
Keyword tags: Financial Services, Good for Business, Health, Latvia
27.04.2017.Saeima approves Latvian citizenship to the world famous ballet dancer Mikhail Baryshnikov
Baltic States: News & Analytics
Analytics, EU – Baltic States, Baltic States – CIS, Legislation, Modern EU
The Astravyets nuclear power plant (NPP) under construction in Belarus close to the Lithuanian border is not a political decision only but also has economic substance, as the decision not to buy electricity from the power plant may have an impact on implementation of the project, Daivis Virbickas, CEO of Lithuania's power transmission system operator Litgrid said LETA/BNS.
Keyword tags: Baltic States – CIS, Belarus, Energy, Energy Market, EU – Baltic States, Lithuania, Nuclear power plant
27.04.2017.Maizitis believes Russian intelligence services will attempt to meddle in local government elections
Baltic States: Economy
Transport, Markets and Companies, Energy, Real Estate, Technology, Tourism, LIVE RĪGA, Baltic export
Invitation to companies to bid for the provision of consultancy services for Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office in London19.05.2017.
Keyword tags: Investments, Markets and Companies
26.04.2017.The new German platform specialises in attracting professionals and skilled workers from around the world
25.04.2017.Rigas Kugu Buvetava shipyard posts EUR 169,000 in audited 2016 profit; auditor corrects result
Baltic States: Finances & Investments
Financial Services, Investments, Buy / Sell Business
Latvia's Citadele Bank has signed an agreement for a long-term partnership with global payments technology company Visa on close cooperation in developing a new and innovative card and other payment offers to be introduce in all three Baltic states over the next six years, the bank announced.
Keyword tags: Banks, Financial Services, Latvia
Education and Science
Education and Science, Economic History, Book review
The Vilnius-based European Humanities University (EHU), whose students are mostly from Belarus, has completed its search for a new rector after without signing a contract with a finalist, reports LETA/BNS.
Keyword tags: Belarus, Education and Science, Lithuania
10.04.2017.Hundreds of students and dozens of teachers protest against longer academic year in Lithuania
Baltic States: Opinion
Since the beginning of the year, political debates have been mainly focusing on reforming the tax system.
Keyword tags: Analytics, Banks, Direct Speech, Latvia, Taxation
21.04.2017.Global and Lithuania’s economic development accelerating, but growth impact not to be felt by everyone due to income inequality
20.04.2017.Bank of Estonia:Financial stability in Estonia could be threatened by rising prices and increasing transaction activity in the real estate market
Managing urban areas has been always one of the most important development challenges for city planners. During last decades, cities have been developed in a strictly “human & sustainable” way: everything for city’s dwellers! However, nowadays it’s easy to evaluate the “optimal city” –its development has to be in line with the sustainability concept adopted by the UN and in effect from January 2016.
Keyword tags: EU – Baltic States, Investments, Latvia, Real Estate, Round Table
The biggest auction of art objects and antiquities in Latvia , which is held every spring by the Artembassy auction house in cooperation with Rietumu Bank, will be held on 29 th of April.
Keyword tags: Banks, Culture, Financial Services, Latvia
25.04.2017.More than 200 companies from 18 countries attending “Industry Suppliers' Day” of “Rail Baltica Global Forum 2017”
24.04.2017.Rail Baltica Global Forum 2017, a two-day international event devoted to the Rail Baltica project takes place in Riga
18.04.2017.White Square: join the program of the creative event that everyone is looking forward to!
- 25.04.2017Lithuania's Litgrid to pay EUR 18.2 mln in dividend
- 25.04.2017Latvia signs declaration about Nordic-Baltic region as a digital frontrunner
- 25.04.2017Lithuania's Eurocash1 set to buy Citedele's cash logistics firm in Latvia
- 25.04.2017Average milk purchase price in Latvia drops 1.7% in March
- 25.04.2017Swedbank Lithuania lifts Q1 net profit 33%
- 25.04.2017Lattelecom earnings - 44.6 mln euros in Q1 2017
- 24.04.2017Nord Stream 2 AG and European energy companies sign financing agreements
- 24.04.2017Organic products’ check through a new EU digital system
- 24.04.2017Lithuania's Grigeo Grigiskes boosts Q1 revenue by 16%
- 24.04.2017SmartLynx Airlines plans expansion to Asia and North America
- 24.04.2017Level of agricultural product prices in Latvia dropped by 0.9%
- 24.04.2017Shares of Latvia's RER electric equipment maker acquired by Cyprus-registered company
- 24.04.2017Eurozone's smallest government sector debt in 2016 recorded in Estonia
- 24.04.2017Title of EU/EEA leader by new HIV cases passes to Latvia
- 24.04.2017Vilnius plans to take Veolia to Stockholm arbitration court
- 24.04.2017In March 2017 industrial production prices in Lithuania decreased by 3.1%