International Internet Magazine. Baltic States news & analytics
Saturday, 21.01.2017, 15:14
Plastic recycling factory for sale in Latvia
The factory is located at the port of Liepaja in Special Economic Zone, and is provided with excellent transport infrastructure.
There are long-term agreements concluded for delivery of raw materials and sale of products.
- buy sorted and pressed materials of HDPE and PP type for regranulation (production of recycled granules).
- offer a full cycle of plastic processing of Your materials into granules (crushing, washing, granulation).
- HDPE and PP industrial and domestic plastic waste washing and shredding recycling process.
- HDPE polymer (code-2) and PP (code-5) pellet production process from your flakes.
- a service for dye of granules in color requested by Customer (if the raw material of natural color), and if the raw material mixed – we dye to black color.
- a laboratory analysis of any kind for polymer granules.
Industrial and domestic, sorted and pressed plastic waste of two types HDPE (code - 2) and PP (code - 5) in the amount of 220 - 240 tons per month. Plastic products for recycling can be of any color.
- HDPE and PP polymer granules 200 - 220 tons per month. Polymer granules are available in any color, depending on material origin.
- Plastic granules from white to black color, cylinder shape, diameter 4-5mm, length 3-6 mm.
Produce two types of granules:
- HDPE (High Density Polyethylene, Low Pressure Polyethylene) – density: 0.94 – 0.95 g/cm3;
- PP (Polypropylene) – density: 0.9 – 0.91 g/cm3.
Please contact the law office INLAT PLUS for further information:
LV-1050, Riga, Latvia
Tel.: (+371) 67505973, 67505979
Mob.tel.: (+371) 25945748, 26403577
Fax: (+371) 67505978