Estonia, Legislation, Markets and Companies, Mergers and take-overs

International Internet Magazine. Baltic States news & analytics Tuesday, 21.11.2017, 13:47

Ekspress Grupp cleared to acquire Adnet Media

BC, Tallinn, 13.11.2017.Print version
The Lithuanian competition authority on Friday cleared the listed Estonian media holding Ekspress Grupp to buy 51% of the shares in Adnet Media, which would give it a full 100-% stake with the shares that it already owns, informs LETA/BNS.

The deal was announced at the end of August.

 

In November 2013, shareholders of AS Ekspress Grupp and UAB Adnet Media signed an agreement of purchase and sale of shares, under which AS Ekspress Grupp acquired a 49% holding in UAB Adnet Media, a company selling online advertising services in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ekspress Grupp also obtained an option to acquire the remaining 51% of the shares of UAB Adnet Media in 2017.  

 

Ekspress Grupp has said the purpose of the acquisition is increasing its portfolio of advertising products in the online media segment.

 

Ekspress Grupp operates Delfi news portals in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Ukraine.






Search site