International Internet Magazine. Baltic States news & analytics
Monday, 29.08.2016, 01:20
The new Edition of „Guide to NASDAQ OMX Baltic Securities Market 2011” published
The publication offers investors comprehensive and updated information on the securities market in the Baltic countries:
- How do professional investors evaluate the Baltic securities market?
- The most recent survey on the Baltic economies;
- A summary on taxable proceeds from securities in the Baltic countries;
- Minister of Economy of Latvia Daniels Pavļuts on the quality of corporate governance in the Baltic countries;
- The Baltic market development projects implemented and new financial instruments launched;
- Practical information how securities trading in the Baltics is organized;
- An overview of the Baltic listed companies.
The publication is in the English language. Copies will be distributed to a broad private and institutional investor base who will find it helpful when investing in the Baltic region.
The Guide is available at: http://www.nasdaqomxbaltic.com/en/exchange-information/about-us/publications-and-presentations/guide-to-nasdaq-omx-baltic-market/
Hard copies can be received at NASDAQ OMX Riga, Vaļņu iela 1, Riga, or by mail if requested by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org