International Internet Magazine. Baltic States news & analytics
Tuesday, 21.05.2019, 16:01
The Supervision Service of the Bank of Lithuania has concluded that Linas Strėlis, member of the board of AB Vilkyškių pieninė and AUGA group, AB, has used inside information to enter into transactions on the acquisition and sale of shares of AB Žemaitijos pienas. In addition to this, he has involved his family members in such unlawful transactions as well. Therefore, Linas Strėlis has violated the prohibition against the use of inside information, set out in the EU Market Abuse Regulation, informed Bank of Lithuania.
Keyword tags: Banks, Financial Services, Legislation, Lithuania
- 20.05.2019Lithuania's Achemos Grupe posts EUR 16.5 mln in loses in 2018
- 20.05.2019Estonia: Pipeline installation of the offshore part of Balticconnector to begin
- 20.05.2019What is monetary policy and how it affects your income?
- 20.05.2019Museums continue to be popular in Estonia
- 20.05.2019The number of unemployed persons is falling in Estonia in Q1 2019
- 20.05.2019Where does our honey come from?
- 20.05.2019Lithuanian Energy's Q1 revenue up by fifth to EUR 429 mln
- 20.05.2019Swedbank's pension funds invest EUR 200 mln into sustainable business
- 20.05.2019Vilnius airport's platform to be reconstructed
- 20.05.2019New LNG cargo for Lithuania's LET arrives in Klaipeda
- 20.05.2019The Rector’s Conference (ASEF) were held in Bucharest
- 20.05.2019Delegation of European Court of Auditors to visit Latvia this week
- 20.05.2019Estonia: Profit of Baltic Horizon Fund up 29% on year in Q1
- 20.05.2019Estonia: Merko signs EUR 5 mln amendment to contract for construction of Vilnius hotel
- 20.05.2019Designing Vangazi-Salaspils-Misa section of Rail Baltica to cost EUR 12.024 mln
- 20.05.2019Generation of electric power in Latvia down 28.3% in four months