International Internet Magazine. Baltic States news & analytics
Monday, 18.06.2018, 20:16
In 2017, gross inland fuel and energy consumption amounted to 7.67 mln tonnes of oil equivalent in Lithuania18.06.2018.
Statistics Lithuania informs that in 2017 gross inland fuel and energy consumption amounted to 7.67 million tonnes of oil equivalent and, against 2016, grew by 4.7%.
18.06.2018.Top court leaves decision in force in one of Estonia's 1st private sector corruption cases
- 18.06.2018Lido invests EUR 830,000 in renovation of Vermanitis self-service restaurant
- 18.06.2018Latvian rural bus networks unsuited for needs of foreign tourists
- 18.06.2018Indian sellers using Estonian e-residency to access EU markets, PayPal system
- 18.06.2018New opportunities and trends in Nordic cooperation
- 18.06.2018Rietumu Bank completing the termination of cooperation with high-risk companies
- 18.06.2018Eesti Energia to direct 300,000 tons of limestone into circular economy in 2018
- 18.06.201880% households in Latvia cannot afford to buy homes
- 18.06.2018All six Vairak Saules restaurants have resumed work
- 15.06.2018EU Budget – what about Eastern Europe?
- 15.06.2018Owner drops idea to transport controversial beach house by sea in Latvia
- 15.06.2018Kaunas, whole Lithuania will have new stadium in 20 months
- 15.06.2018Avia Solutions Group buys Ukrainian company
- 15.06.2018Presidential office: Shell interested in wider cooperation with Lithuania
- 15.06.2018Government ready to increase Estonia's contribution to EU budget
- 15.06.2018Drought cuts milk purchase prices in Lithuania in May
- 15.06.2018Finesse with competition on gas market